· Mass production of High precision products
· Built-in air source to provide both positive and negative pressure aeration leak detection
· Portable, available to operate with outer air source
· Detection process is easy to operate with high efficiency
· High precision digital pressure gauge
· Over and under pressure protection for pipeline
· Directional detection instruments and methods for different applications
The leak detection applications are existed in fields like communication devices, medical, industrial equipment, chemical, packages and national defense etc. There are many leak detection methods such as vacuum bubble, non-destructive testing, helium mass spectrometry, micro flow leakage, ammonia leakage, vacuum sealing wax sealing, quadruple mass spectrometry and electric spark vacuum leak detection, etc.
The leak detection of middle or large size containers is difficult for almost all industries all the time. The normal way to sink the tank is with low efficiency and will result in corrosion, especially for containers with built-in electronic devices. It is more convenient and efficient to detect leakage with the air aeration differential pressure method.
· Leak detection result is inaccurate with low efficiency which makes mass production of high precision products impossible.
· Most leak detection instruments are with low efficiency and low accuracy, and too heavy to move or transport.
· Different leak detection instrument operates in different efficiency so that the accuracy cannot be controlled in a high level. There is a relatively large measurement error in the detection result and the detection duration.
Micro Sensor MSQ100X series leak detection instrument has built-in both positive and negative air source. It uses high precision pressure gauge to directly measure and read data, making detection process easy for operation, oil-free and water-free. Moreover, it improves the detection efficiency by adopting air only.
The detection instrument is buffered and compensated by air, ensuring the measurement and control much more accurate and reliable.
Multiple specifications are possible to be adjusted by computer. Test interval can be set according to requirements to improve test efficiency of the process, shorten production cycle and reduce labor cost. The fixed point leak detector provides real-time printing and archiving of historical test data for user’s query.
Based on various environmental requirements, users can choose either positive or negative pressure test method. Micro sensor provides two on-site leak detection solutions with fixed-point cabinet type (MSQ1002) and portable suitcases type (MSQ1001).
Leak rate：Pressure drop<50Pa, dwell time 15min
For more information, feel free to contact us via email@example.com or leave messages. Our engineers will reply you within 24 hours.