Digital oilfields become more popular nowadays, the scene often needs to integrate power supply, transaction, and transform to monitor data.
Some disadvantages exist in data control terminal:
Besides these disadvantages, low efficient and ordinary lock lead to the terminal has the danger of being stolen.
Oil well long-distance monitoring system is designed for the oil well environment which can provide power supply, display, warning collection, network transmission, and monitoring. Strong adaptability, standardized layout, high & low-pressure layered structure, destruction-protection & water-protection, and customer-designed are advantages of this system, coordinating with a secondary meter to collect pressure, voltage parameter and load to realize the unified scheduling and intelligent management of oil well.
(1) System composition
The Oil Well Long-Distance Monitoring System consists of an electronic parameter acquisition module, Saturn 300 long-distance terminal(including Saturn display panel), an industrial network switch, AC-DC switch power supply(24VDC), connecting terminal, controlling switch and socket.
The RTU collected sensor data and displayed centralized to monitor station by the Internet. Then, then data will be transformed into oil field center by TCI/IP internet or GPRS.
1. High-impact SMC polyester material: this material can prevent the system from bad weather to adopt an abominable environment.
2. The design of security & double door: solve the loss of being stolen, the single-door operation not only to protect the equipment but also check data conveniently.
3. The district of strong and weak electricity: improve the security and stability of the signal.
4. Protected type wiring: solve the problem of easy to destroy.
5. Modularized layout: improve the speed of operation.
(4) System topology
This system consists of perception, transaction, transport, and application layer. The perception layer including equipment, pressure sensor, and other transducers while the application layer including servicer and mobile terminal. The transaction layer is Saturn 300 terminal, and the transport layer including GPRS, Internet, and so on.
For more oil filed remote monitoring products and solutions, feel free to contact us via email or leave messages. Our sales engineer will reply your inquiry within 24 hours.