As a reliable supplier, MicroSensor offers an extensive selection of level transmitters and transducers designed for process control, marine, and industrial gases, food and beverage industries, HVAC and telemetry, etc. Our comprehensive product portfolio features level probes, level transmitters, submersible level sensors, and contactless level sensors such as ultrasonic level sensors and radar level sensors.
MicroSensor level transmitters are backed by numerous certifications, such as CE, ROHS, UL, ATEX, SIL, SHIP-USE, and CSA, ensuring they meet the highest standards. Driven by a dedicated in-house R&D team, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and production lines, MicroSensor is committed to delivering superior products that cater to your specific needs. Moreover, our exceptional pre-sales and after-sales services guarantee a seamless and satisfying customer experience.
The submersible level transmitters and transducers feature stainless steel structure, flange installation, local display, and calibration capabilities. An optional ATEX explosion-proof version is available for applications in hazardous environments. These submersible level transmitters are commonly utilized for liquid measurement and control in various industries, including petroleum, chemical, power stations, urban water supply and drainage, hydrostatic water systems, and hydrology.
Fully welded structure, FFKM sealing ring and various cables like PUR, PFA optional
Output mode: 4mA~20mA, 1V~5V, 0.5V~4.5V...RS485-Modbus, etc.
Magnetic end cap for mobile tanks measurement and NPT1/4 male thread connection for side mounting of tank bottom
Low power consumption
Intelligent level transmitters, level sensors, and level transducers provide digital outputs such as RS485, HART, and Modbus signals. These digital level transmitters are well-suited for measuring tank levels, including water tanks, oil tanks, and storage tanks. The intelligent digital level sensors offer IP68 protection and anti-corrosive properties, along with high accuracy. As a result, they can be utilized as fluid or liquid level sensors to detect various types of water, including industrial water, seawater, and underground water.
A thin-type level transmitter is a level sensor specifically designed with a small diameter, making it suitable for applications that require compact size and precise measurement. MicroSensor offers level transmitters in 17mm, 19mm, and 22mm diameters to accommodate various installation requirements. These thin-type level transmitters provide stable and accurate level measurements in applications such as underground water monitoring, deep wells, and boreholes, where space constraints and challenging environments demand reliable and compact solutions.
MicroSensor offers a variety of high-quality level transmitters designed for special applications, catering to a wide range of industries and needs. MPM436W level sensor is designed for the low range 0.5m level monitoring. MPM4810 and MPM4811 level transducers with dual output of level and temperature measurements. If looking for contactless level transmitters, the radar and ultrasonic level transmitters are optional. These level transmitters and transducers are widely used in various industries, such as chemical, power stations, city water supply, drainage systems, and hydrology. They are capable of detecting drinking water and sewage levels accurately, ensuring reliable operation in a wide range of applications.
Level transmitters and level sensors are designed to monitor liquid levels in tanks, pipelines, and other process systems. Generally, they can be classified into two types: submersible level sensors and contactless level sensors. MicroSensor offers solutions for both types.
Submersible level sensors and transmitters provide continuous liquid level measurements by sensing the hydrostatic pressure generated by the height of the liquid above the sensor. They deliver output in the form of analog or digital signals. On the other hand, contactless level sensors employ radar or ultrasonic technology to measure liquid levels without direct contact, ensuring accurate and reliable readings.
The main media MicroSensor level sensors and transmitters can measure is water, oil, diesel, chemicals, etc.
MicroSensor level sensors and transmitters are widely used for the liquid measure and control in petroleum, chemi-industry, power station, agriculture, city water supply, drainage, and hydrology.
Besides level sensors, MicroSensor offers water pressure sensors that can be used for water pressure measurement.
1.Utilizing corrosion-resistant materials and firm structure, so as to operate under high pressure, high temperature and high corrosiveness conditions.
2.Directly contact the liquid due to the sealed waterproof design, so that proving reliable and accurate liguid level measurement.
3.Small size, easy to installion and calibrarion.
• Liquid Type: Different liquid types have different requirements for materials of transmitter. For example, the acid liquid require anti-corrosive materials. However, the high-temperature liquid require high-temperature resistant materials. Therefore, such as viscosity, density, corrosiveness, and temperature before choosing the transmitter.
• Accuracy and Stability: These are the critical specifications of the liquid level transmitters, ensuing the stable operation and process connection.
• Measurement Range: Different liquid level transmitters have varying measurement ranges. If the selected transmitter's measurement range does not match the actual requirements, it is impossible to accurately measure the liquid level. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a transmitter with an appropriate range to ensure accurate readings.
• Output Signal and Communication Protocol: Some applications require analog signal output, such as 4-20mA or 0-10V, while others require digital signal output, such as RS485 or Modbus. Moreover, some applications require liquid level transmitters to have remote monitoring and control capabilities, so as to support for certain communication protocols, such as HART. Therefore, the output signal and communication protocol need to be considered when selecting a liquid level transmitter. It aims to meet the actual requirements.
• Installation Conditions: Available space, and installation options also need to be considered. Because some transmitters require specific installation methods or configurations, which may impact your selection.
• Cost: Identify your core needs before selecting, reducing the cost as soon as possible.
By carefully assessment these factors, you can choose the most suitable liquid level transmitter for your specific application, ensuring accurate and reliable measurement and optimal process control. If you have any questions, please feel free to consult Micro Sensor at any time.
• Water Treatment: Level transmitters are used to water level monitoring, flow controling and liquid level alarming.
• Oil and Gas Industry: Level transmitters are used to monitor and control the liquid levels in oil tanks, natural gas tanks, separators, and other containers in oil and gas industry.
• Food and Beverage Industry: Level transmitters are used to monitor and control the liquid levels in storage tanks, fermentation tanks and transmission pipelines in food and beverage industry.
These are just a few instances among various applications. Level transmitters exit in people’s daily life everywhere, which sustain the normal operation of many industries.