• Automation Manufacturing Equipment
The fully automatic production process better ensures the comprehensive performance. The automated production line ensures pressure sensors stability and consistency and meets customers' order needs in different batches. MicroSensor uses advanced automatic production equipment in key processes such as bonding, diaphragm welding, oil filling, sealing and compensation.
• Mature Production Technology
The level of manufacturing technology has a crucial impact on product performance. As a pressure sensor manufacturer with decades of production experience, MicroSensor ensures the accuracy and reliability of pressure elements through the following process technologies:
1. Pressure Cycling and Aging: The two processes mainly solve the product's long-term stability problem. All products are aged and tested through a simulated pressure and temperature environment.
2. Automatic Compensation Test System: Temperature compensation mainly solves the temperature drift of the silicon chip. Compensation testing reduces or offsets the drift in the output signal of a piezoresistive pressure sensor as a function of temperature. It confirms whether product meets performance indicators. All pressure sensors implement output performance testing by multi-temperature point under advanced testing equipment and systems.
3. Laser Trimming: The laser cutting process trims the resistance value to the preset value. Precise etching compensates for the resistance of the corresponding resistor on the ceramic plate. This makes it consistent within the error range with the resistance value provided by the compensation test.
Choosing a suitable pressure sensor requires determining the following factors:
• Pressure Type: Pressure type can be divided into gauge pressure (G), sealed gauge pressure (SG), absolute pressure (A) and differential pressure (D). The main difference is that different pressure points are used as reference points for the sensor zero point. Application requirements and environmental conditions are important considered factors.
• Pressure Range: Make sure the pressure range provided covers the pressures likely to occur in the working application. It's suggested that the normal working pressure should be near the middle of the selected measurement range. On the one hand, this can maximize accuracy and reduce errors. On the other hand, possible accidental pressure changes will not cause the sensing element to be overloaded and damaged.
• Size: The installation environment determines the size of pressure elements, such pipes diameter, equipment size, etc. If you cannot determine the size of the installation space, it will cause installation problems for the pressure element. MicroSensor provides ф19mm, ф17mm, ф15mm, ф12.6mm and other optional diameters. The height is also optional for different applications, such as 6.5mm and 11.5mm. Customized sizes are also available upon customer request.
• Operating Temperature: The working temperature range refers to the pressure sensor that can work without failure with a certain temperature. Some pressure elements' operating temperature range can reach -40~125℃.
• Special Working Conditions: Special working conditions are mainly the requirements of the installation environment. If there are factors such as high temperature, high pressure, corrosive media in the environment, you need to choose a pressure sensor with corresponding materials and protective measures. According to special working conditions, MicroSensor will analyze the actual needs of customers and provide the most suitable customized product solutions.
Micro Sensor Supplied Pressure Sensors and Transmitters for Wuhan Huoshenshan Hospital. fighting against the COVID-19 virus together.