Pulp and Chemical Container Pressure and Level Measurement
1. Diverse measurement objects, including common level measurement objects such as pulpers, pulp pools, steam-water separators, flow pulp boxes, chemical storage tanks, gravity disc dewatering machines; and common pressure measurement objects such as pulp pipes, drying cylinders, steam-water separators, dewatering screws, and pressure screens.
2. Measurement mediums are often high-viscosity and prone to scaling, including pulp, white water, chemicals, and coatings.
3. Flexible selection of different installation products based on installation location and equipment conditions.
4. High requirements for corrosion resistance and safety reliability.
1. Intelligent pressure transmitters compatible with control systems.
2. Multiple installation methods to adapt to various working conditions.
3. Diaphragm material made of corrosion-resistant material, ensuring strong stability.
4. Communication capabilities for remote operation.