MicroSensor provides a wide range of switches for process control, marine, and industrial gases, food and beverage, HVAC and telemetry, etc. The product family includes pressure switches, level switches, flow switches, monitoring transmitting controllers, etc. Getting the right switches will go a long way to revolutionizing how you run your business. When it comes to pressure switches, level switches, and temperature switches, you need to choose the right ones. Without doing so, the activities in your industry will not go according to plan. Check our website and pick out the right switches and see the difference it will make to your business.
A pressure switch is vital when working in any industry that needs close monitoring. Whether you get a water pressure switch, a digital pressure switch, or a differential pressure switch, you can be sure of reliability and precision when getting them from MicroSensor. We also provide water tank pressure switches. All our switches are made from quality material, so you can be sure they will serve you without any issues.
A level switch is handy when regulating the liquid flow in a tank or a certain place. A high-temperature level switch will ensure that the liquid in a particular place does not overflow. That way, all levels in tanks, especially in factories, can be monitored and adjusted so there are no accidental spills.
A flow switch is a device used to make and break an electric current in a circuit. A flow switch is crucial to an industrial system's ability to monitor and regulate the flow rate of process media like steam, liquids such as water, air, gases, and HVAC. Flow control switches activate actions in multiple machines throughout a system to offer on/off flow control of process media, helping to maintain safe and controlled rates of flow. While a temperature switch is used to open and close switch contacts. Depending on the temperature input, the temperature switch's switching status changes. To prevent overheating or overcooling, this function is employed when working with different fluids, there is a huge chance that they might heat up and boil over or lead to issues with the production plant.
As above mentioned, MicroSensor offers a series of pressure switches, level switches, temperature switches, and flow switches.
Level Switches Application
• Level switches offer a single-level point control that comes in handy when monitoring leaks. That way, any damages can be resolved without needing people to move so many things around.
• Like level transmitters, level switches offer continuous level measurements for the mediums they have been installed to monitor. That way, any level changes can be seen and resolved before they get worse.
Flow Switches Application
• A flow switch triggers alarms in case there is a supply that has shut down. That way, you get to ensure there is a continuous supply of whatever medium the industry is using.
• It shuts down electric motors if there is insufficient flow. That way, there is little to no waste of power in the industry.
• A flow switch monitors the flow rate of a liquid and warns you in case there is an issue with the flow. MicroSensor offers flowmeters also.
Temperature Switches Application
• Monitor the temperature of industrial equipment to ensure it is not heating up, especially if the equipment traps a lot of heat or gets dusty fast.
• Installed in various devices to ensure they do not overheat.
Micro Sensor Co. Ltd, took part in the 17th Zheng zhou International Industrial Automation and Instrumentation Exhibition from 14th to 17th May 2015 in Zhengzhou International Exhibition Center successfully.
Flow measurement in food and beverage for better quality and cost control is important. The sanitary material, what’s more, convenient construction of the measurement instruments is essential. Micro Sensor offers customers MFK5081 flow swit...
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please contact us with more details so that we can provide you with a suitable solution.
Leave a message
Thank you for visiting us. Please leave a message and we will reply by email!