In the entire gas pipeline monitoring system, the pressure detection is to ensure the efficiency of the distribution parameters of the low-pressure gas network and ensure the correct operating pressure, thereby preventing gas interruption.
In view of the above characteristics, Micro Sensor provides pressure sensors and temperature sensors with high precision, good stability, low power consumption, easy to connect and custom-design available, providing reliable pressure and temperature monitoring of gas pipeline.
MPM380 Pressure Transmitter
MPM380 Pressure Transmitter is produced by build-in an OEM piezoresistive pressure sensor into stainless steel housing. Due to stainless steel pressure port and housing, it has good media compatibility, stable performance and high accuracy. It is suitable for pressure measurement of various dynamic and static gases and liquids.
● Range: -100kPa...0 ~ 20kPa...100MPa
● Whole stainless steel structure;
● Low power consumption, 1.5mA (constant current) or constant voltage power supply
● Constant current source power supply, mv output, easy to integrate
● Solid-state piezoresistive pressure sensor, high reliability and stability
● Various electrical connection (cable and connector) available
● Custom-design available
MPM489 Pressure Transmitter
MPM489 is a pressure transmitter with zero and span adjustable. It uses high stable and reliable pressure sensor and special circuit board to produce transmitter, and performance is good and reliable. MPM489 pressure transmitter is used for measuring and controlling of petroleum, chemi-industry, electric power, hydrology and flow pressure measure, etc.
● Range: -100kPa...0kPa ~ 10kPa...100MPa
● Reliable performance, safe and easy to use
● Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
● Gauge/absolute/sealed gauge pressure measurement
● ATEX intrinsically safe certification;
● CCS approved for ship use;
● CE/RoHS certificated
MDM3051S Intelligent Pressure / Differential Pressure Transmitter
MDM3051S-GP Intelligent Differential Pressure Transmitter is used to measure liquid level, density, pressure, and flow of liquid, gas or steam, and then convert it into 4mA～20mADC HART output. It can also communicate with RST375 handheld terminal or RSM100Modem for parameter setting, process monitoring and so on.
● High precision: 0.075%
● Pressure range: 0-60mBar~30Bar
● Whole stainless steel 316L silicone oil filling and welded structure;
● Stable and reliable, long-term drift is ±0.1%/year (min.), maintenance-free for 5 years;
● Adjustable turndown ratio up to 100:1;
● EMC meets the requirements of IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-3, IEC61000-4-4, IEC61000-4-8 and other standards.
MTM4831 Temperature Transmitter
MTM4831 Temperature Transmitter can directly measure the temperature of various liquids, gases and solid surfaces in the range of -200℃～500℃. It adopts a special temperature module to linearly correct the temperature sensing element and outputs standard analog and digital signals. The product is easy to use and has various output forms, which can meet the temperature measurement requirements of various fields in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power stations, light industry and other fields.
● Range: -200°C...0°C~ 500°C
● Certificated by the National Explosion-Proof Center
● Certificated by CCS for ship use
● Small size, easy to install
● Zero and full scale adjustable
In the future, Micro Sensor will provide customized equipment and professional monitoring solutions for customers in more fields. Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or leave messages below.